Classics Course in Latin AI
- Week 01: Neuroscience
We should be able to cram all of neuroscience into the first week of a Classics
course on artificial intelligence in Latin language.
- Week 02: Computer Science
- Week 04: AI Main Loop and MindBoot Sequence
- Students shall interact with the existing
Latin AI and create transcripts of their interaction showing various
features and functions of the AI Mind.
- Week 05: Free Will and Volition
- Week 06: Sensorium and Motorium
- Week 07: AudInput and Speech Modules
- Students shall try to enter Latin sentences that cause the AI to enter into
a repeating loop of thought.
- Week 08: AudRecog Auditory Recognition
- Week 09: OldConcept and NewConcept
- Week 11: AudMem Auditory Memory
- Week 12: LaThink Module for Thinking in Latin
- Week 13: Indicative and Imperative Moods
- Week 14: LaNounPhrase and LaPronoun
LaNounGen -- to create oblique Latin noun-cases
- Week 16: LaVerbGen creates missing verb-forms.
- Students will tweak software to show whether a verb is simply being found
in memory or is being generated by LaVerbGen.
- Week 17: ConJoin Module for Compound Sentences
- Week 18: LaPrep for Latin Prepositions
- Week 19: SpreadAct for Spreading Activation
- Week 20: Inference for Automated Reasoning
- Week 21: ReJuvenate for Immortal AI
- Week 22: Metempsychosis -- AI Soul Travel
Subject to change without notice
- Week 24: Review for Final Exam