College Course in Russian AI
- Week 01: Neuroscience
We should be able to cram all of neuroscience into the first week of a college
course on artificial intelligence in Russian language.
- Week 02: Computer Science
- Week 04: AI Main Loop and MindBoot Sequence
- Students shall interact with the existing
Russian AI and create transcripts of their interaction showing various
features and functions of the AI Mind.
- Week 05: Free Will and Volition
- Week 06: Sensorium and Motorium
- Week 07: AudInput and Speech Modules
- Students shall try to enter Latin sentences that cause the AI to enter into
a repeating loop of thought.
- Week 08: AudRecog Auditory Recognition
- Week 09: OldConcept and NewConcept
- Week 11: AudMem Auditory Memory
- Week 12:
RuThink Module for Thinking in Russian
- Week 13: Indicative and Imperative Moods
- Week 16:
RuVerbGen creates missing verb-forms.
- Students will tweak software to show whether a verb is simply being found
in memory or is being generated by RuVerbGen.
- Week 18: ConJoin Module for Compound Sentences
- Week 19:
RuPrep for Russian Prepositions
- Week 20: SpreadAct for Spreading Activation
- Week 21: Inference for Automated Reasoning
- Week 22: ReJuvenate for Immortal AI
Subject to change without notice
- Week 24: Review for Final Exam